TO INSTANTLY COMPARE A WIDE RANGE OF SKIP PRICES & SIZES...
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. These Terms
1.1 What These Terms Cover.
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our Comparison Skip Hire services to you.
1.2 Why You Should Read These Terms.
Please read these Terms carefully before you order a skip through Alba Skip Hire or Compare Skip Hire.
Alba Skip Hire & Compare Skip Hire refers to AlbaSkipHire.com, CompareSkipHire.com & AlbaSkipHire.co.uk websites and as affiliate agents of Skip Hire Comparison Ltd., please be aware that placing an order via one of these websites invokes Skip Hire Comparison Ltd's Terms & Conditions, our service to you ends & we play no further part in the after-sales process.
All after-sales enquiries & disputes are therefore the responsibility of SKIP HIRE COMPARISON LTD. and they can be contacted using the email address on their confirmation order to you.
These Terms include, but are not limited to, explaining who they are, Their Services, the Services provided by their Partners, the contract between You and Skip Hire Comparison Ltd. and the contract between you and their Partners.
1.3 Definitions Used In These Terms
Skip Hire Comparison/Our/Us/We: refers to Skip Hire Comparison Limited.
Skip Hire Comparison Prices: the prices shown to you by Skip Hire Comparison in accordance with clause 2.5(a) together with any additional charges as set out in clause 2.5.
Skip Hire Comparison Site: Our website, which can be found at www.skiphirecomparison.co.uk.
Booking: acceptance of your Booking Request by Skip Hire Comparison.
Booking Request: the process of filling in the online form a customer inputs more details into.
Comparison Form: the form on the Skip Hire Comparison Site which you will complete and submit to Skip Hire Comparison and provides Skip Hire Comparison with the information we require to provide you with prices from our Partners.
Insurance Cover: insurance cover be offered by our skip hire partners in accordance with clause 9.1.
Contract: once Skip Hire Comparison Ltd. have accepted your Booking, and emailed a confirmation, a Contract is created.
Customer Care Team: Our dedicated Customer Care Team.
Quotes: quotes for services provided within the United Kingdom
Other Services: shall have the meaning given to it in clause 4.
Job Number: upon Accepting your Quote, Skip Hire Comparison will assign you a Job Number allocated to your Booking.
Partner/Partners: Skip Hire Comparison’s Partners as described in these Terms.
Price: acceptance of a specific booking together with any agreed amendments.
Prices: the prices provided to you in accordance with clause 2.5(a).
Customer: you are a Customer if you are an individual or a Business
Services: the services provided in accordance with these Terms.
Terms: these terms and condition on which We (and Our Partners) supply Our Services to you.
2. Information About And How To Contact Skip Hire Comparison
2.1 Who We Are.
We are Skip Hire Comparison Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10357329 and Our registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is GB 255 8305 93.
2.2 How To Contact Us.
You can contact Our Customer Care Team by:
- telephone: 0333 772 9744;
- post: Skip Hire Comparison, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom.;
- email: email@example.com; or
- visiting the Skip Hire Comparison Site.
2.3 How Skip Hire Comparison Will Contact You.
If We have to contact you We will do so by telephone, in writing to the email or postal address provided in your Booking, or by text message to the mobile number provided in your Booking.
- If We have confirmed that you are a Customer when you enter into the Contract with Skip Hire Comparison in accordance with these Terms, it will be on the basis that Skip Hire Comparison are acting as a disclosed agent for Our Partners. Just to explain some the of the legal jargon, a “disclosed agent” means that We are not the principal and that by entering into the Contract with Us, you do so on the basis that you are aware that We are acting as agent for one of Our Partners who will be carrying out the Services for you.
- We will introduce you to Our Partners to try and enable you get the best Price and Services possible. By entering into these Terms you are acknowledging that you will enter into and be bound by the Terms.
- By accepting that Skip Hire Comparison is acting as agent for Our Partners and by entering into the Contract with Skip Hire Comparison this will create a contract between you and Skip Hire Comparison. The Partner Contract is separate to the contract with Skip Hire Comparison and is for the provision of Services as set out in their Terms and you acknowledge and accept that the Partner Contract will be between you and the Partner and that Skip Hire Comparison is not a party to the Partner Contract other than as expressly provided in these Terms. You also accept that Skip Hire Comparison are simply facilitating the Booking between you and our Partner. Skip Hire Comparison will ensure that Our Partners are also bound by the Terms that relate to them in the Contract.
- You also acknowledge and accept that Skip Hire Comparison does not provide skip hire services to Customers and that We are simply acting as a comparison site between you and Our Partners.
2.5 The Skip Hire Comparison Prices.
- Skip Hire Comparison will supply you with a number of prices via a comparison table which shall reflect the information provided by you when completing the Comparison Form. The Comparisons will vary depending upon the postcode entered and the requested delivery and completion date.
- Additional charges may apply if prohibited items are found to have been placed in the skip, or the skip is overloaded.
- If you place your skip on a public road or pavement for any reason, you will require a permit from your local authority. Your chosen supplier will inform you of the requirement and cost, depending on the location.
- If a vehicle arrives and is not able to deliver/collect a skip, you may be liable for a wasted journey charge. These costs vary between suppliers, so we cannot provide exact costs of wasted journey charges.
- If you have any questions or wish to discuss any of the additional charges referred to in this clause, please contact our Customer Care Team.
2.6 If Skip Hire Comparison Does Not Accept Your Booking Request.
If Skip Hire Comparison is unable to find a Partner who will undertake the Services, or such Partner decides not to accept your Booking Request, you will be notified as soon as possible in writing by email, or by telephone. Skip Hire Comparison will use its reasonable endeavors to try and find another Partner to undertake the Services on your behalf. Accepting your Booking Request is at Skip Hire Comparison’s and / or its Partner’s discretion.
2.7 Your Job Number.
Upon confirming your Booking Request, Skip Hire Comparison will assign and notify you of the Job Number allocated to your Booking. Please reference this number when contacting Skip Hire Comparison.
3. Services and Our Contract With You
3.1 Your Booking.
As set out above, Skip Hire Comparison will supply you with prices dependent on your requirements entered into the Comparison Form. The information you provide on the Comparison Form is used to display the comparison table of skips and suppliers offering the skips. Any alteration to the information supplied on the Comparison Form may subsequently alter the Price. Accepting a particular Price that best suits your needs and supplying Skip Hire Comparison with your payment details creates a contract between you and Skip Hire Comparison and Our Partner and grants Us authority to confirm to the relevant Partner that you have accepted the Price and that they will undertake the Services for you at the agreed Price. In order to secure the Accepted Booking, you will pay the full amount due to Skip Hire Comparison, as displayed on the booking form.
- Please note that any proposed change to the date and time that the Services are to be provided may result in a change to the Price, which will be notified to you in advance of the Services being undertaken.
- Please note that if you wish to make any changes to the Booking, including on the day that the Services are undertaken, all communications must be direct with Skip Hire Comparison. This includeds any exchanges or extensions required by you as the customer.
- Please review the Skip Hire Comparison Site and/or contact our Customer Care Team for details of additional services and the prices of any additional services Skip Hire Comparison can offer.
3.3 Additional Services
- Skip Hire Comparison may supply additional options which include but are not limited to; Skip Hire Permits (which may be required if placed on a public area)
3.4 The Service Provider.
The Services will be provided by one of the Partners. The Partners are approved by Our dedicated Partner management team and are assessed by the Skip Hire Comparison team for suitability and eligibility.
4. Other Services
In addition to the other services We provide Skip Hire Comparison / Our Partners may also provide offer additional or new services that complement our existing offering now and in the future.
5. Customer Obligations
By entering into the Contract you must comply with the obligations set out by our partners when you hire one of their skips. Each partner will have their own customer obligations and you are required to make sure you are aware of their obligations that they have set out. If you fail to comply with these obligations, neither Skip Hire Comparison nor the Partner is liable to you for any losses incurred.
6. Cancellation & Postponement
6.1 Consumers Statutory Cancellation Right.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 are not applicable to service contracts which provide for the transport of goods on a specific date or period for performance.
6.2 Postponement & Cancellation By The Customer.
If you wish to postpone or cancel your order for a skip, please notify Skip Hire Comparison. Please note that our standard terms and conditions apply and any cancellation requests received after the delivery vehicle has left the yard will incur costs. These costs vary from supplier to supplier.
6.3 Cancellation By Skip Hire Comparison Partners.
- If you breach any term of this Contract then Skip Hire Comparison and its Partner are entitled to terminate the Contract.
- If the Partner is unable to perform the Services agreed upon Booking and paying, Skip Hire Comparison will issue a refund.
7. Liability For Loss Or Damage
Skip Hire Comparison shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage to any of your goods or premises or any other loss suffered by you arising out of services provided by our partners. Please refer to the Partners Terms and Conditions for any info regarding Liability for Loss or Damage
8. Insurance Cover
Any questions you may have regarding insurance cover please ask our Partner that is providing the skip . Skip Hire Comparison does not offer insurance cover.
Complaints About Our Services.
- If you have any complaints about Our Services, please contact our Customer Care Team who will endeavor to review your complaint and make any necessary actions within 7 days of the complaint being received.
- You can visit the citizens advice website on www.adviceguide.org.uk or call them on 0345 04 05 06 for a summary of your key legal rights.
10. How We May Use Your Personal Information
10.1 Your Personal Information.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to introduce Partners to supply the Services to you and to provide the Services expressly stated as being obligations of Skip Hire Comparison in these Terms;
- to process your payment for the Services;
- if you agreed upon booking Our Services, to give you information about similar services that We provide.
10.2 We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows Us to do so.
11. Other Important Terms
11.1 Transferring This Agreement To Someone Else.
We may transfer Our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. Skip Hire Comparison will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
11.2 Transferring Your Rights.
You may only transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person if Skip Hire Comparison agree to this in advance in writing.
11.3 Rights Under The Contract.
The Contract is between you, Skip Hire Comparison and Our Partner. No other person has rights to enforce any of its terms unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
11.4 The Law And The Contract.
Each clause of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses remain in full effect.
11.5 Enforcing The Contract.
If We do not enforce these Terms immediately, or if you break the Contract and We delay taking steps against you, that will not prevent Us taking steps against you at a later date.
11.6 Applicable Laws To The Contract.
These Terms are governed by English law and you can only bring legal proceedings in the English courts.